Monday, March 16, 2009

The Happs...

Hello world (here's a song that we're singi- ok ok sorry, I got carried away)... It's already the middle of March, I can hardly believe it. Each day brings us closer and closer to our busiest season of the year and I'm pretty sure we are all getting excited!

Stevie was pleasantly surprised the other day when a package arrived at the door. She wasn't expecting anything, but here was a book in the mail! It was a book from one of her past interns, Eric Mull!



Stevie looked all the way through the book once before she even noticed...


Click to see larger image

She was part of the book's dedication!

"If there is a style that I emulate the most, it is that of Stevie Grand Lubell. She introduced me to panoramic photography and there isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful for her generosity. As a student, she shared with me her vision, time and cameras."

How cool is that!? Stevie was extremely flattered and impressed with Eric's work. Definitely check out his site here!!

Bob just got back Saturday night from shooting a wedding in Texas over the weekend. He flew in, then headed straight to Southview High School for Photobooth Live (check out our senior blog for some photos!) Stevie, Lauren and I were at the mall Saturday afternoon for the Prom Party Fashion Show which was very exciting! I will post some photos from that tomorrow!

That's what's new over here at GLP... I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: