Tuesday, March 3, 2009

April showers bring May flowers... but what about March?

The weather forecast for Toledo does not look too great for the next week or so. Granted, it will not be incredibly cold (40s mostly) but it will be cloudy and rainy! The good news is, tomorrow will be mostly sunny so take advantage of it! Get outside, even if it means bundling up, get some vitamin D from the sun and enjoy it! Grab your camera, take a photo of something totally random during your excursion outside and send it to me at glp.rachel@gmail.com! I want to see what everyone is up to on our beautiful NW Ohio Wednesday. You better believe I'll be back on Thursday with my random photo!


We've been brainstorming here in the office about new ideas for the blog. We'd like to know what kind of information is most helpful to YOU! In the coming weeks, I will be posting some helpful tips and links particularly aimed at soon-to-be brides who are planning their wedding. Check back often to see what I can find! :)

Remember, enjoy Wednesday and send me your photograph!

No comments: